The ADE 4064 is a professional bidirectional audio decoder that allows up to four audio streams with support of the default formats.
The integrated Ethernet and RS-232 control option, give the option to control the ADE 4064 bidirectional, for this reason it enabling optimum integration into existing control systems. Each encoder is accessible independent of each other encoder.
The received audio streams of the Ethernet Port are playable via the AES out ports and also with the XLR.
The devices are designed with high quality components for continuous operation and in Germany designed and produced.
- 8x audio decoding to four IP-Streams
- Graphical display 192 x 32 points shows all the important technical information,
all settings are adjustable via display
- Bi-directional control via RS232 / Ethernet
- independent control of all four encoder
- Network connection with Ethernet
- Audio inputs for each decoder:
- Outputs for each decoder:
AES unbalanced - BNC 75 Ω
Analog output balanced stereo - 2 x XLR 3pol.
|file description||file size||date||download|
|Technical datasheet (german)||2.110 KB||25.10.2014|
|Technical datasheet (english)||0 KB||16.04.2014|
|High quality image of front||279 KB||25.10.2014|
|High quality image of back||322 KB||25.10.2014|