Streaming - Management Server
SNMP - Control
The Streaming-Management Server is designed for professional purposes, as a central monitoring and controlling station of network elements. The device uses the SNMP protocol to communicate with the terminal devices and allows to control and monitor each network-compatible device.
The tasks of this device are remote controlling, remote configuration and monitoring of network elements and moreover it enables an error detecting with the corresponding notification.
The Streaming-Management Server controls the devices with Ethernet, RS232, I/O-Ports or Relays. It allows also to record the send and received information on a hard drive, micro SD card or via the USB interfaces to analyse at a later time.
The Streaming-Management Server has a HDMI output and a frontpanel to visualize the information.
The devices are designed with high quality components for continuous operation and in Germany designed and produced.
- SNMP controlling and monitoring
- HDMI - 1080i/p - 720p - 576p
- Bidirektional controlling via RS-232 / Ethernet
- Controlling of external devices via up to 16 x I/O-Ports (optional)
- Controlling of external devices via up to 3 x I/O-Ports (optional)
- Controlling of external devices via up to 3 bzw. 4 x RS-232 (optional)
- Recording of events on a hard drive (optional)
- Recording of events on a micro SD card (optional)
- Recording of events on up to 3 x USB-Storages (optional)
- Graphical Display 192 x 32 Points shows all the important technical information. All settings are adjustable via display and keyboard
- Send messages via RS-232 and Ethernet
- Network connection via Ethernet
|file description||file size||date||download|
|Technical datasheet (german)||182 KB||06.10.2015|
|Technical datasheet (english)||0 KB||06.10.2015|
|High quality image||2.098 KB||06.10.2015|